Monday, February 29, 2016

Photo Diary: Paris



If I lived here, I would believe in love and magic forever.

You could?

Yes. Sharing a croissant, a noisette and a kiss with your lover by the Seine? Enjoying your own company in the Tuileries? Showing your children the beauty of Monet in the L'Orangerie? Eating too much cheese and baguette in a park at dusk? Of course.
















































Notes* 
Hotel: Plaza Athénée on Avenue Montaigne
Patisserie: Gerard Mulot on Rue de Seine / Dalloyau on Rue de Grenelle
Coffee shop: Craft Coffee on Rue des Vinaigriers (Buzzfeed has it on a list of the coffee shops you need to see before you die. I wouldn't go that far but it was nice.)
Bone Museum: Galeries d'Anatomie comparée et de Paléontologie on Rue Buffon
Museums: Musée de L'orangerie (my personal and absolute favorite) and Musée D'Orsay


Please take the little French Tuk Tuks if you can. It's silly but it was one of my most memorable experiences in Paris. It was so much fun. I thought I was going to die at some moments, but dying at the hands of a cute French boy would have been okay.