Saturday, February 13, 2016

In the Mood for Love:





"It's me. If there's an extra ticket...would you go with me?"
- In the Mood for Love




"Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's."
-Amélie



"Dearest Cecilia.
The story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the surrey park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume.

I will return.

Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame."
-Atonement

"I’m about to leave. I ask him to take me home...The road home isn’t very long, and I know I’ll be getting off soon. But at this moment, I’m feeling such lovely warmth."
-Fallen Angels


"The year we met I was a wanderer with no home to call my own."
-Hero



"We‘re all unlucky in love sometimes. When I am, I go jogging. The body loses water when you jog… so you have none left for tears."
-ChungKing Express



"You were happy, you were beautiful."
-Girlhood


"You could have chosen anyone. Why me?"
-Closer

"I have infinite tenderness for you and always will."
-Blue is the Warmest Color


"Whatever will be, will be."
-Like Someone in Love


"I came back, for you."
-House of Flying Daggers


"I'm gonna fucking kill you. I'm gonna fucking kill you. It's not funny, don't laugh. I'm gonna fucking kill you. I'm gonna fucking kill you. I love you so much I'm gonna fucking kill you."
-Her